Friday, June 17, 2011

Talent or Child's Play?

I just came across this video of a 4 year old art prodigy named Aelita Andre. At first I was sceptical thinking a 4 year old artist prodigy, really? But after looking at this video, I get the feeling that this little girl really is something special. There seem to be a lot of haters out there who seem to want to spread negativity in the comment section of this YouTube video, but I think they are simply that, haters. When you look at her while she is painting, it's surreal and awe inspiring. Something magical is happening to her while she paints, or at least that's the vibe I get when I watch her. I guess a lot of people agree because Aelita has her own solo exhibition at the Agora Gallery in New York City. That is a pretty big deal for just a little girl.  Take a look for yourself and let us know; do you think she is truly talented or just a little girl with lots of paint?


“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child”
Pablo Picasso

Check out her site here

3 comments:

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from FNF blog hop!
Hope you visit me and return the follow!:0)

JustFindIt4U said...

Following you from the hop! Followed you on Twitter, but the Facebook page wouldnt load, it said that it was restricted?

Montreal Fashion Moms said...

Thanks for checking out our blog and for the follows! We're following back.

@JustFindIt4U thanks for letting us know, we'll look into that. For now you should be able to 'like' our page directly through the side bar.

~ Montreal Fashion Moms ~
http://montrealfashionmoms.blogspot.com/