Thursday, June 2, 2011

Save Or Splurge On Summer Swimsuits?

Finally, summer has arrived! As the heat rises, it's time to get ready for the pool. While browsing some bathing suits online, I came across this gorgeous Dior bathing on the great blog Baby Style. With a price tag of $190, I could not believe it was for a child! 


Would you ever drop this kind of cash on a bathing suit for your daughter? Besides a celebrity, I don't know who would. I certainly would never spend that kind of cash on my own swim suit, let alone my child's, who will no doubt grow out of it by next summer. It's things like this that make me happy I have a son! I bought his super cute swim shorts & shirts at Old Navy for something like $9 each. Now that's money spent well. :)

One swim set I purchased at Old Navy for less then $20

2 comments:

Hug a tree with me said...

I cannot remember the last time i purchased anything retail:) sales and half offs are heaven in my eyes. I found you on bloggy moms follow back at http://hugatreewithme2.blogspot.com if you wish:)

oomph. said...

i would NEVER spend that kind of money on a suit or clothes, period. they will grow out of it in a few months!

following thru the finding new friends hop.
my blog is mainly a style blog, but i'm a mom of two and love connecting with other moms as well :)

rockoomph.blogspot.com
@rockoomph