Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hilarious Crappy Pictures

As I was scrolling through countless mom blogs and researching (kinda) how make my little boo boo sleep through the night (no he's still not sleeping :/ ) I came across this beyond hilarious mom blog "Parenting. Illustrated With Crappy Pictures". This post in particular had me, seriously, holding my belly and dying of laughter (silently, duh I don't want to wake the babe). Every picture was freakin' hilarious and totally relatable!! From the starfish baby, the peacefully sleeping man to the cold upper body. Classic and it totally made my night. Here are some of my fave pics. Seriously check out this site, I'm sure there is at least one post that depicts a scenario you have gone through with your kids. You. Will. Die. In a good way, of course. Enjoy the long weekend :)


"So I pretend to be sleeping but really I'm going over the "to do" list or re-winding conversations from earlier. Or having pretend conversations that might happen in the future. On a good night the baby settles pretty fast."


"By the time I head back to my bed, the baby has turned into a starfish. Legs and arms stretched out, taking up my whole side of the bed."


"The first attempt to move him just makes it worse. He swings both arms and legs on top of me. He is stirring now so I can't move a muscle. I'm like a statue while I listen to his breathing to hear when he is in a deep sleep again to move him."


"... he finally wakes up.
And what is the first thing out of his mouth? The one and only thing I DON'T want him to say?"
LMAO

All images & captions: Amber Dusick

3 comments:

Good Girl Gone Green said...

So hilarious and so true! :)

Chelsey said...

I'm following you! This is so funny...

Montreal Fashion Moms said...

:D still laughing, lol!