Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Home-Made Baby Grub

As my little munchkin gets older and is almost reaching the 6 month mark, I have started thinking and preparing to introduce him to veggies and fruits. Currently he is eating rice cereal with a little prune juice mixed in and he is becoming such a pro at it! It's so cute! I want to make my own baby food to ensure I am feeding my little one the healthiest food possible.

I originally wanted to purchase the Baby Bullet which is $80 at Canadian Tire, but I think that is quite pricey. I then started looking online for the best food processor to blend up baby food and I came across this ultra cool Babypro All In One Baby Food Maker by The First Years. It's only $48 (on Amazon) and its a steamer and a food processor all in one! It sounds amazing. It's BPA free and dishwasher friendly, yay! Have you heard and/or used this machine? Am I over-complicating things lol... should I just buy a regular old food processor? How do you make your baby/toddler's food?  Let us know, we would love to here about it!

2 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

When my son started eating solid foods, I always cooked him homemade food. He doesn't like babyfoods from the bottle.

Btw, I'm following you back. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

http://www.momfashionworld.com/

Montreal Fashion Moms said...

:) did you just use a reg food processor? or blender? I'm curious on how moms get this done the most efficient way

Thanks for the comment :D