Thursday, June 16, 2011

2 Year Old's Rendition Of 'Jack & The Beanstalk'

I came across this AMAZING rendition of the popular story 'Jack and The Beanstalk'. Two year old Dalton seriously knows how to entertain! He is so full of emotion and I just cannot get over how into this story he is. I can't even begin to imagine how many times his family must have read him this book for him to be able to recite the words, but it's worth it. His aunt reads the story as the adorable tot gives this epic performance that has definitely captivated me. I wonder in theatre is in his future... :) I hope you enjoy as much as I did!



Moms, does your toddler or child have a fave story, that you've read over and over again? We'd love to hear about it!

1 comments:

Montreal Fashion Moms said...

Thanks for checking out our blog and following. We're following you back!

~ Montreal Fashion Moms ~
http://montrealfashionmoms.blogspot.com/