Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kute New Kardashian Nail Polish Kollection

If you know me, you know I love me some Kardashians! Why, I can't really explain, I just do lol. The Kardashian clan is every where these days, and seem to be on a mission to attach their famous name to any product they can. Last week the family launched a new nail polish collection which will be out for the 2011 Holiday season. There are 14 glam shades, all of which are inspired by sisters Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kylie, Kendall and mom Kris. The Nicole by OPI's partnership with the fabulous family is dubbed Kardashian Kolors and is pretty fabulous.  


Khloe wrote on her blog earlier this week "I’m in love with every single kolor from our collection — can’t wait to share them all with you! I’ve included one of my colors in the gallery and one of Kourt’s. Mine is called Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam and Kourtney’s is called Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi. YAY!" Lol. Some other kute names are Kim-pletely in Love, Wear Something Spar-Kylie, Sealed with a Kris, Follow Me on Glitter and my fave Hard Kourt Fashionista which a gorgeous rich deep dark brown shade, perfect for fall.


Will you be picking up a nail polish from the Kardashian Kolors line? I know I will :)

0 comments: