Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bow Wow Reveals He's a Father

This is surprising news! After months of speculation, the not so lil anymore, Bow Wow revealed today, that he is the father of a beautiful baby girl, Shai Moss. The 24 year old rapper had been denying it for a while, but came clean today in an open letter to his fans via his blog.


“I waited so long to tell yall the truth because i was nervous on how yall would look at me. Yall know everyone makes a big deal out of everything i do. I wanted to be 1st n let yall know the real.” Bow Wow blogged.

He continued, “My lil girl is getting BIG fast. i love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder.Even made me treat my mother better, its like it made me into a man over night. Never been a fan of posting pix of my daughter. Reason is because i want my boo boo to have everything i didn’t.”


In the detailed letter, Bow Wow comes off as a protective dad who wants his daughter to have a fulfilling childhood, since his was cut short due to his early fame and fortune. He even admits that changing diapers isn’t so bad and that he gets emotional when he misses her. Check out his site to read the full letter.

Congrats to Bow Wow! He seems to be really enjoying his new found fatherhood!

1 comments:

Jessica Winford said...

I can't believe this i never saw it coming but heY i understand you have a life to but it's shocking, i will always in forever love you theres not a day in my life were i can replace your spot in my heart maybe in another life in another time but not in this life time i love you shad gregory moss

yours truly,
Jessica Winford