Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sarah Jessica Parker, the Minivan Mom

Are you a minivan mom? Well so is Sarah Jessica Parker! And proud of it, might I add! The fashion mom of 3 recently sat down with Katie Couric for Nightline, to discuss motherhood, her fabulous minivan and her new film I Don’t Know How She Does It. I can’t wait to see this film! It is based on the 2002 bestselling book about a working mother trying, and sometimes failing to have it all. I’m sure it will be a great movie to go see with all our mom friends, and one that we will likely relate too.

Check out SJP’s full interview with Katie Couric below. It’s nice to see how passionate she is about motherhood, and her latest project.

5 comments:

oomph. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oomph. said...

she is just fabulous all around! look forward to the movie...been having SJP withdrawals :)

[oomph.]
Blogaversary Giveaway

Mrs. Fun said...

I am not a minivan mama because 4 growing kids in a minivan just wasn't working!! We needed something bigger. I still respect the minivan.

Montreal Fashion Moms said...

SJP is fabulous!

I think as moms, we all have to respect the minivan. lol

Thanks for checking out our blog!

~ Montreal Fashion Moms ~
www.montrealfashionmoms.com

Sam said...

I'm sorry, what does a minivan mom means? Good thing is that she's passionate about motherhood.

-mompreneur