Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday To A Shining Star

I would like to wish my best friend, business partner and fellow fashion mama a very Happy Birthday.

Joanna, you are my best friend. You are so incredibly talented, smart, funny and not to mention an amazing mother to the ever so adorable Jagger. I am so proud of you. Not many women can handle the idea of putting their life and career on pause and share it with someone else. But you do it with grace, joy and even through the tough days, you always seem to keep a smile on your face. I can't believe how long we've been friends and how we've continued to grow together. Being able to ride this new journey of motherhood with you has been amazing and a real blessing. I look forward to the many more years we spend as friends, sharing fashion tips, mommy stories, our sad and happy moments.


Happy Birthday Joanna, I wish only the best for you. You are an amazing person and truly a shining star. Love you girl!

Lookin' fabulous at Montreal Fashion Week


"See I just want you to know
That you deserve the best
You’re beautiful, You’re beautiful, Yeah
And I want you to know, you’re far from the usual, Far from the usual"
- Weezy F Baby

0 comments: