Thursday, September 15, 2011

Beyonce's Unborn Baby Tweets From Within Her Famous Belly

It's seems everyone in the entire world is talking about Beyonce and Jay-Z's unborn baby. Some excited, some not sure what the big frickin deal is. Someone (besides us, lol) who is really excited is, well their unborn baby. Yep, you heard right. @BeyonceJayFetus is giving us up to date info on what it's like to be one of the most famous baby bumps in the world. I don't know if it's because I am deathly ill or whatever, but I am finding this hilarious, slightly creepy, but overall pre-tttt-yyyy hilarious. So what exactly could an unborn baby have to say? Well here are few previews: "What if I was born on a jet and then literally descended on the world? You'd like that.", "Please stop inquiring about my gender. That question is super personal.", "My kicks and heart beats are being sampled for my dad's new album. And it will make trillions." LOL.

Check out @BeyonceJayFetus for more funny tweets. 

0 comments: