Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome To The Club Honey! New Mom Tia Mowry Didn't Know She'd Be This Exhausted

On June 28th the lovely Tia Mowry, from the hit show The Game, welcomed her first child into the world. Arriving five days early, Tia gave birth to an 8 pound baby boy named Cree. She recently sat down with Bet.com for some insights on being a new mom and had this to say about motherhood: "It’s a lot more emotional than I expected. I knew it would be emotional but didn’t know it would be this emotional. People always say you never know love until you have your own child and all of that is true.  I’m so obsessed and involved with my son. I didn’t know I’d be this exhausted. I’m so sleep deprived.  When I talk to other mothers about it they’re like, “Oh yeah, honey, and it doesn’t change. Your body just gets used to it.” Ain't that the truth! I'm 7 months into the mommy game, and I am definitely still exhausted!! But she seems ready to work around it as she plans to head back to filming The Game in September in addition having her own reality show with twin sister, Tia and Tamera,”  which premiered today on the Style Network. Busy, busy mama!
Tia Mowry and husband Cory Hardrict with their 1-month-old son Cree out for lunch

What else can this busy new mom be up to? Adding the title author to her resume, of course. Here’s what she announced via Twitter in early July: “Great News!!!!! I am now an AUTHOR!!! I am writing a BOOK! So excited about this new adventure! More news to follow!!! xoxo I am working with Penguin Group, 4 my first book, Oh, Baby!, n which I share the experiences of my first pregnancy & the tips I’ve learned. This is something I have always wanted to do and I am thrilled to share this journey with all my fans:)” Sounds it will be a cute book and lord knows people like to sugar coat pregnancy, especially when shelling out advice to us first timers! LOL! It's nice to have the Sister Sister actress back in the spotlight, she's cute, funny and knows how to keep it real. 
Looking fabulous only a  little over a month after giving birth.
Tia credits her 25 pound weight loss to breastfeeding and walking.
Lookin' good mama!
 
Click here to read more on her interview with Bet.com where she discussed her show, her baby and plans for the future.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's not her husband in the first pic. That's her BROTHER! .... jesus.