Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beyonce and Jay-Z Ready for Kids

Beyonce, the September cover star for InStyle magazine revealed in an interview that she and her hubby Jay-Z might be ready for kids!

"I have no regrets because my job kept me focused. When you're young --18 or 19 -- you have the energy and drive. That's the time to work as hard as you can. Now I'm a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage. I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children."

Amazing! Let the bump watch begin! Can’t wait to see Bey’s maternity style and the future heir or heiress to the hip-hop throne. I’m sure when it happens the couple will be positively glowing!

Check out this exclusive behind the scenes video of Beyonce’s InStyle cover shoot. Stunning!

0 comments: