Monday, August 29, 2011

Time Flies When You're... a mom

Time flies. I know, we all say it, all the time, but time really is passing by so quickly. I have been super sick this past week, and my little munchkin got his first cold too. We have been spending plenty of mama-baby time (more then usual) in bed trying to recover and I am in awe at how much my little boy has grown. I just got a notice from work asking when I plan on returning (sigh) and I am shocked at how fast this maternity leave is coming to an end. I can't believe my son is almost 8 months old, and is about to start day care this week (tear&sigh). Before I know it my baby won't be a baby anymore and he'll be turning 1. Sigh. Check out this super sweet, touching letter a mom wrote to her baby little boy who just hit that 1 year mark. Obviously it made me cry, lol. Enjoy :)

0 comments: