Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ready Or Not, Lauryn Hills Preforms Just 6 Days After Giving Birth

While most women are still recovering from childbirth, Lauryn Hill preformed at the L.A Rising Festival just six days after giving birth to her sixth child. Glad to see her recent baby daddy drama with Rohan Marely isn't keeping her down! Ms Hill looked really beautiful sporting a white bandeau top, a flowy floral skirt and blue A-line jacket. Geez I can't even remember six days after giving birth, I was probably a sleep deprived zombie, wearing spit up stained pj's, with my hair in a bun. I can't believe she was so put together and preforming an array of her hits at a popular festival, but I guess after six kids you're just a pro and ready to go about your business in no time.


Here is the fierce mama doing her thing and preforming a classic hit, Ready or Not. Enjoy!

0 comments: