Thursday, August 4, 2011

Book Club: Style Yourself

The other day my son and I went shopping at Winners/Homsense to kill some time (and money), trying to avoid traffic and I came across the book Style Yourself: Inspired advice from the world’s top fashion bloggers with a foreword by Jane Aldridge. I immediately knew I had to buy it, after all, I love me some fashion and a nice book to add to my collection. It was also many of the contributing fashion bloggers that inspired us to begin blogging in the first place, when we started with our original blog, Montreal Fashion Minds in 2008.


Style Yourself is a clearly laid out style advice guide, perfect for any fashion lover. The most famed fashion bloggers from around the world (including Jane Aldridge of Sea of Shoes, Karla Deras of Karla’s Closet,  Susie Lau of Style Bubble and many more) share trend reports, tips on how to mix and match your clothes, DIY tricks and more. They cover everything from wardrobe basics to achieving specific looks. The book teaches readers how to add some flare to their own personal style.


Style Yourself is filled with beautiful photos, easy, helpful style tips and tons of great fashion inspiration; ideal for fashion pros and style rookies alike. Plus, it’s always nice to support our fellow bloggers.

Another great find from one of my fave shopping spots!

Check out this video for a sneak peak of what you can find in the book, which is also available at amazon.ca

0 comments: