Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shaved Head: Yay or Nay?

Mini fashion icon Kingston Rossdale debuted a new haircut... a buzz cut! The little tike said good bye to his super white, blond locks and I like it.  I always wondered if mama Gwen dyed his hair to be more white blond like hers, but I wasn't sure because who dyes their 5 year olds hair? I am guessing she did because he was recently seen sporting a blue mohawk which I wasn't really a fan of. I am all for expressing your self, even children have an opinion on how they should look but I like the shaved head. I wonder whose idea it was to go bald, dad Gavin or maybe Kingston himself?


What do you think of his newest hair style? Do you let your child decide their own haircuts & colors? Let us know your thoughts!

First Image Credit: Milton Ventura/Broadimage
Second Image Credit: National Photo Group

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bald is cute. It makes him look more like a happy regular boy rather than a spoiled rich kid.