Monday, March 31, 2014

The Wow Mom

A few weeks ago I had the honour of being featured on The Wow Mom. The blog features an array of amazing moms who share their insights into motherhood, their everyday must haves and how they juggle it all. It includes interviews with inspirational women like ET Canada's Natasha Gargiulo, Yummy Mummy Club's Erica Ehm and Editor-in-Chief and Founder of COCOLILY Magazine, Renee Dimitrovski (just to name a few), along with fabulous must haves and wow tips for moms.


It is an amazing site run by the original Wow Mom herself - Tuti Do. She's a colleague, a friend and someone I personally look up to, so you could imagine how flattered I was when she asked me to be a Wow Mom. Tuti is a PR maven and owner of her own public relations and marketing agency - Rev Communications, a mom of 2 beautiful kids and somehow on top of it all, she still finds time in her days to showcase all these fabulous women on The WowMom!

So if you want to get to know me a little better, and see my Wow Mom secrets, tips and must-haves check out my interview here and visit The Wow Mom to be inspired by all the other amazing, strong and hard working women that are featured on the site. I almost feel unworthy to be among them! It is a really empowering site, and a wonderful celebration of women. So go ahead and take a look, because it will definitely make you say Wow!




0 comments: