Monday, October 17, 2011

More Affordable Classes At Belles Mamans

Belles Mamans is a lovely place run by an even lovelier woman Jennifer. Belles Mamans gives parents and kids a fun, safe and clean environment to gather, socialize, play and learn. I did my prenatal classes there and loved it. I've done some playgroups as well, but always wished to join a music or art class with my son. Unfortunately my maternity leave budget didn't give me much room for outside activities, but all that is about to change.

Seems like I'm not the only new mama on a budget, because Belles Mamans has recently revamped their price list and have made their classes more affordable. Most class sessions now range in price from $50 to $72! Such fantastic news!! They even added Saturday Music and Art classes for mommies (and daddies) who have gone back to work.

Not only do they have bright, cheerful classrooms where they offer a whole variety of classes, they also have a café where parents can chat and enjoy a sandwich or salad, while watching their little ones play. It's a really great environment and if you need another reason to join in on the fun, it's also a great place to meet new mommy friends!

Be sure to check out their website for more info on the classes available and/or call to register 514.783.3200.

http://www.bellesmamans.ca

0 comments: