Saturday, April 26, 2014

Simply Gorgeous - Ciara for W Magazine

As we've mentioned before, Ciara has no issues showing off her gorgeous baby bump all over her social media accounts and now you can see her in all her preggo glory in the latest issue of W Magazine. The photos are timeless, chic and she looks beyond beautiful. 

Flawless in a white Donna Karan New York gown
“Pregnancy has been a great fashion challenge because you can’t wear things that you used to wear but you still want to feel like who you are,” Ciara told W. “I have to pay some credit to my fiancé’s closet, because I have worn probably all of his clothes.” Ha! We all relate to that in some ways. I remember dabbling into my man's closet for some comfy sweats when my belly was too big to fit into anything I owned. 

Stunning, even in the mud! Ha! 

Regardless of what she is wearing, this mama to be is simply radiant and we can't wait for her to show of her little baby boy when he decides to make his worldly debut. 

Loving this Junya Watanabe Comme des Garçons jacket

Check out the full spread, titled Simply Ciara, here. Enjoy!






0 comments: