Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Heidi's World

Heidi Klum is one of our favorite fashion moms, and today is the debut of her new 'world' on AOL. This personal lifestyle website is a fabulous mix of things she loves and real-life insight and demos from experts she’s worked with for many years. Heidi and Full Picture Entertainment, producers of Project Runway, are developing content for the site including blog posts, slide-shows, and video on everything from fashion and beauty to parenting and relationships.


“During my 15 years in the business, I’ve received so many questions on a variety of topics from my favorite toothbrush to juggling family and a busy work schedule. I’m bringing in the experts that have helped me over the years to help inspire you!” said Heidi. “Women are looking for content that speaks to every part of their lives. Right now, advice seems so scattered online. I have created a place on AOL that’s really one-stop-shopping: for women as moms, wives, workers, friends and their most creative selves. “


We think Heidi is a great, down-to-earth, role model for women and moms, and we can’t wait to find out all her insider tips on how she juggles life, work, family, and travel. She is actually said to be a regular reader of other mom blogs, and hopes that her site will become an educational forum for mothers. “Apart from sharing my tips on toys or snacks, I’m open to hearing new ideas from other moms, I want to learn, too.” She said.

Check out Heidi’s fabulous new ‘world’ at http://heidiklum.aol.com/

0 comments: